Template:Candy Hearts Dialogues
From The Obey Me Wiki
Give Your Heart to Candy!
Item: Candy Hearts
- "Candy Heart, huh? Thank you. They taste quite...mellow. Is it because I had student council duties to attend to? Did I worry you?"
- "Next time you see Mammon writing demands, please tell me. I'll make sure to present him with a bloodcurdling Heart Candy."
- "Well, this candy won't suffice. After a long day of work, only having you by my side will help. You will stay, won't you?" (Demon Voucher)
- "Yo! This's a Candy Heart!! It's fizzing in my mouth. I get it. It's 'cause you're so happy to be with the Great Mammon, ain't it?"
- "Ya know, Satan gave one of these candies to Lucifer once. It was like a curse. But Lucifer hardly raised an eyebrow. Satan was hella distraught after that."
- "I guess everyone's like that with their first. Who knew ya could be so cute. Hey, why dontcha be more greedy? That way you'd really win my heart." (Demon Voucher)
- "Thank yooou! Is this to make me feel better after I epically failed at my gacha game? OMG! This Candy Heart is the best thing I've ever had! It tastes just as gentle as you!"
- "I still can't believe it. It's like they knew exactly which card I wanted! Brb, I'm gonna do some pulls on someone else's phone."
- "I feel way better now! Next time you fail at a gacha, I'll cheer YOU up. You look so nice when you smile, so come see me whenever you're down, regardless of if it's about a gacha." (Demon Voucher)
- "For me? Thank you. Oh, what a refreshing flavor. That really woke me up. Wait, you didn't know I was up all night reading the latest issue of It's a Meowtiful Life, did you?"
- "Oh, Simeon actually gave me one of these once, saying it was a palate cleanser. We'd just eaten Solomon's food, but it was super salty. I think we were thinking the same thing."
- "I was going to go buy the new cat toys featured in the issue. Would you like to come? We haven't spent much time together recently, so let's call it a date." (Demon Voucher)
- "Wow! Thank you! ♪ I saw these candies in a magazine and wanted to try them! They taste like your feelings, right? I'll be sure to savor it then. ♪"
- "Thank you. This candy tastes like the Destroyed Devil Burger I wanted but was sold out. Is this your way of letting me try it? You don't know how happy this makes me."
- "Just before, Levi told me to play a game called Focaccia for him. He said he wasn't having luck with pulled pork sandwiches. I didn't really understand him."
- "You're so kind, but sometimes, I wish it was only to me. Apparently, they call that the green-eyed monster. But I hope you don't hate me like a monster." (Demon Voucher)
- "Whoa, this Candy Heart is popping in my mouth. Are you sulking because I was sleeping and couldn't give you hugs?"
- "Oh, it's a Candy Heart! I heard these reflect the feelings of whomever gave it. Thank you, it's very sweet. I feel full of energy now. This must be thanks to your feelings."
- "This is that candy that tastes like the emotions of the sender, yes? Thank you. Are you trying to relax me? This is a very soothing flavor."
- "Whoa! This candy tastes like super warm! Were you worried I caught a cold after I sneezed at school? Thanks!"
- "You know, I once got a Candy Heart from Solomon. It was gross! He even said he tried to put in feelings that'd make it taste good! What the heck, right?"
- "Come to Purgatory Hall, I'll make you a fruit gratin. You being there will warm my heart and I won't have to worry about no stupid cold!" (Demon Voucher)
- "Thank you! This looks like a nice candy, but is there some kind of gimmick? Ooh, it's one of those Candy Hearts. Wow, it tastes like a warm hug! I feel so delighted!"
- "This reminds me of the time Luke ate that shrinking candy. He shrunk to the size of my hand. I didn't know what was happening. Be careful, the Devildom's full of stuff like that."
- "Does this mean, when you think about me, you feel this warm and fuzzy inside? If so, then you know how I feel. Hey, let's go somewhere we can compare answers alone?" (Demon Voucher)
- "Thanks. I thought it was weird it tasted like a salad, then I realized it was a Heart Candy. This is because I tend to only eat instant noodles when my magic studies get busy, isn't it? Sorry, I'll try to do better."
- "The other day, I swung by Café Lament and they were selling giant rats made out of candy. I was with Barbatos and he froze at the sight. Don't tell anyone though, okay?"
- "Oh, how about you come over next time I'm studying? That way you can keep an eye on me. I know you can tell it's just because I want to be with you all the time. Will you think about it?" (Demon Voucher)