Template:Fall 2 Dialogues
From The Obey Me Wiki
Fall Fair Part 2
Item: Cozy Fall Set
- "It's already fall, is it? No wonder there's so much nice-looking food around. Now, don't get into any eating contests with Beel, you hear?"
- " When putting away your summer clothes, be sure not to put them over there. Mammon will make off with them if you're not careful."
- "I bought some chestnut coffee that I thought we could enjoy together. I'm just making it now. You will have some, won't you?" (Demon Voucher)
- "This looks so flippin' good! Man, the harvest season really is the best."
- "I want a new coat for winter. One with a cool-lookin' design. Black... no, red sounds good. I'm gonna get some fashion magazines from Asmo."
- "Did you know in the Devildom we're got vegetable throwing festivals to celebrate the harvest? Hey, why don't we go this year? Keep the date open, all right?" (Demon Voucher)
- "Oh, that's that drink I keep seeing on the Devilgram! Even Sucre Frenzy posted about it!"
- "It's so cold! I can't take it anymore! Let me go back to my room where I have the warm vents of my PC. It is time I turn to the Japanese art of warming oneself and bring out my 'kotatsu.'"
- "This time of year makes even a shut-in otaku like me wanna go outside. All right, let’s go get some fall sweets! T-Together of course!" (Demon Voucher)
- "What a wonderful, warm looking blanket! And it’s got cats on it too! Thank you. I’ll use it right away."
- "Fall is perfect season for curling up with a book. Are you reading anything at the moment? If not, shall I lend you a book I recommend?"
- "When it gets colder, cats always come and curl up on my lap. But what truly warms my heart is when I'm curling up with you." (Demon Voucher)
- "Wow! What a cozy-looking blanket! This feels amazing! Thank you!"
- "Did you know that if you brush your winter coats, they'll last longer? Well, it depends on materials, of course."
- "Hey, you know if we share this blanket, it'll be extra warm. What're you waiting for? Come here!" (Demon Voucher)
- "Oh, are these exclusive fall sweets from La Porte? You're giving them to me? Thanks!"
- "There are too many good desserts around this time of year. What should I do? Belphie tells me off every year because I always end up prioritizing eating over sleep."
- "I wanted to share some snacks with you, so I bought a basketful. You wanna sneak away from the others and eat them together?" (Demon Voucher)
- "Something smells sweet. Are these fall desserts from Madam Devian? You bought them for me, didn't you? Thank you."
- "The tidings of winter weigh heavy on the sky... I always get sleepier when it's cold. Would you mind if I hibernated this year? Oh, you would?"
- "There's no better feeling than wrapping yourself in a cozy blanket to take a nap after eating something sweet. The best part has to be the blanket, though. Will you be my blanket?" (Demon Voucher)
- "You got this for me? I gladly accept it."
- "I chose this because I wanted to see you smile. You will accept, won't you?"
- "I did not think I would receive a present from you. This fills me with joy."
- "I chose this because I thought it may be to your liking. Will you be so kind as to accept it?"
- "Hm, you got this for me? Your kindness is truly on par with angels."
- "You know it's not every day that angels give someone a present."
- "A present from you? Lucifer will be jealous."
- "I think this will come in handy."
- "The simple fact that this present is from you is lifting my spirits."
- "Why do I always have to blush so much whenever I give you something?"