Template:Horror's Horror Cherry Pie Dialogues
From The Obey Me Wiki
Horror's Horror Cherry Pie
Item: Horror's Horror Cherry Pie
- "Oh, a cherry pie from Horror's Horror. Is it already that time of year? I have a lot of paperwork to do today and was craving something a little sweet, so this is perfect."
- "That reminds me, Asmo was going on about his new cherry-shaped earrings. I hope Beel doesn't mistake them for the real thing and swallow them whole."
- "Do you know what a coffee cherry is? They're the fruit coffee beans come from, but they look exactly like cherries. As a thanks for the cherry pie, I'll pour you some fruity light roast coffee I just bought." (Demon Voucher)
- "Yo, this is a Horror's Horror Cherry Pie! Thanks! Oh man, it's got the perfect level of sweetness. You really know what I like, huh?"
- "Did ya know you can do cherry picking at the Devildom Botanic Gardens? Of course, it's all ya can eat too. Last year, Beel ate all the cherries in the place and got banned! Hahaha."
- "By the way, I got ya a cherry donut from Uncle Demon. I won at the races the other day so thought I'd share the love. Don't tell the others though, all right?" (Demon Voucher)
- "T-This is that cherry pie all the normies on Devilgram have been clambering after. You're always making sure I keep up with what's happening IRL. Thx."
- "Last time it was Satan's turn to go grocery shopping, I asked him to get me a cherry devil crush. But then he said some cats wanted it so he gave it all to them! Can you believe it?!"
- "This reminds me of that episode where Milkan cried because she baked a pie at the wrong temperature and made it go completely flat. What? You don't remember? This is bad. Quick, bring the cherry pie, we're watching anime in my room ASAP." (Demon Voucher)
- "You're giving me a Horror's Horror Cherry Pie? Thank you. I get a craving for these at least once a year."
- "Did you know cherry devil crush is nicknamed 'ruby jewels'? Once Mammon actually mistook some for real rubies and went to bury them in the mountains. His simpleness sometimes astounds me."
- "If you like this pie, I'd suggest trying the cherry syrup you see around this time of year. It goes great in Demonus. I'll get some after class tomorrow. Let's try it together, just the two of us." (Demon Voucher)
- "Omg! Is this seriously the cherry pie from Horror's Horror?! I just love the sound of that word, cherry pie! It's so cute. Perfect for moi, don't you think? ♡"
- "By the way, I totally saw Luke by Horror's Horror. He was giving the line a seriously evil look. I wonder if he was scared to line up."
- "In the human world, it's said people who can tie cherry stems with just their tongue are great kissers, right? I can tie a butterfly loop, so I wonder where that leaves me? ♡" (Demon Voucher)
- "Thank you!!! I wait every year for these pies to go on sale! I don't think I ever told you that though. You seriously get me, don't you?"
- "You know, if you put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of cherry pie, it's amazingly good. I think we had some ice cream in the freezer. ...I can't wait any longer. Let's go to the kitchen right now!"
- "The cashier at Hell Greengrocer suggested I try this cherry devil crush. I froze it and made it into a sherbet, so want to have it together later?" (Demon Voucher)
- "From Horror's Horror, right? Thanks, their cherry pies are good, aren't they? I can't deal with the line there though. I'm so excited to have this since it's been such a long time."
- "Did you know there's a cherry pit spitting contest in the human world? You all come up with the funniest stuff there. If we held one in the Devildom, who do you think would win? My money's on Beel.
- "If you like these pies too, I'll line up and get you one next year if you want. I'll only do it for you though, because you're special." (Demon Voucher)
- "A seasonal cherry pie? Mmm, looks good. I've only ever had the bloody cheesecake from Horror's Horror, so this is quite exciting."
- "Recently, I've been in love with Barbatos's cherry devil crush sauce-covered steaks. It's your turn to cook tomorrow, right? It's so good, so give it a try making it, will you?"
- "You have no idea how thrilled I am to learn about the Devildom from an exchange student of all people. I'll have to brush up on my human world knowledge so I can teach you something you didn't know too." (Demon Voucher)
- "Oh, why if it isn't a Horror's Horror Cherry Pie. You must have had to line up for quite a while to get this. Thank you for this very seasonally appropriate gift."
- "Did you know cherry devil crush helps you focus and helps the body recover? I think Beelzebub has a match coming up soon. Maybe keep that in mind?"
- "While I was shopping, I purchased some limited-time-only cherry devil crush. Let me invite you to the Castle Gazebo. Occasionally, it would be nice if we could sit down for tea just the two of us." (Demon Voucher)
- "Wow, it's a Horror's Horror Cherry Pie! Thank you!!! To tell the truth, I didn't line up because I got freaked out by the huge line of demons. So I'm super happy right now!"
- "Making pies is super hard. At first, my crust never puffed up. I made a lot of duds. But I really wanted to make something Michael would love, so I got Simeon to teach me. Now I'm a certified pro!"
- "Isn't sharing food with other foodies just the best? So...I was kind of hoping you were somewhat of a foodie yourself and would want to come back to Purgatory Hall with me?" (Demon Voucher)
- "Wow, is this the seasonal pie Asmodeus told me about? It looks delicious. I'm sure I'll enjoy it."
- "Barbatos told me that cherry devil crush is in season, so I made some into a jam. Luke and Solomon loved it so much, it was gone before I knew it. Do you want me to make you some too?"
- "As a thanks, here's some jam I made from cherry devil crush. I made it especially for you, so I think it's the best I've made yet." (Demon Voucher)
- "Thanks! Devil Channel dedicated a whole segment to this the other day. Luke was glued to the TV, but in all honesty, I was pretty enthralled too."
- "Next time you've got a day off, why don't we give making a cherry pie a try? It'll be perfect because I've been wanting to add more to my repertoire."
- "I want to say thanks, so why don't we go get a bite in Purgatory Hall? You're always going there, so I left some special plates there for you. I hope you like them." (Demon Voucher)