The D.D.D. is a device given to MC in Lesson 1-1, and functions in a similar manner to cell phones of the Human World. It was developed by the company Three-Legged Crow Group.
As covered in the mini issues of the Rad Newspaper, the D.D.D.'s full name is "Diavolo's Devildom Device." It includes its own messaging app with custom stickers, including the mascots "Red Devil" (left), "Blacjak" (middle), and "Nancy" (right). Blacjak - being a three-legged crow - has traits inspired by the company's name, and is considered very popular in the Devildom.
Karasu is the D.D.D.'s virtual assistant. In the game, they act as the tutorial, teaching the player how to use all the apps on the Home Screen. There are also some helpful tips from Karasu in the Mail app on the Home Screen.
Karasu describes themselves as "the cute, always and ever helpful Karasu." They mention that they cannot be activated with the phrase "Hey Karasu" and describe voice-activated assistants as "mindless tools with their smarty-pants act." They also mention that the What Sort of Cake? photo is their favorite Devilgram photo.
Karasu also sometimes makes announcements on the official Obey Me! Twitter account.
Apps and Websites
- Akuzon Plus - music subscription service
- As mentioned in the chat My Favorite Subscription, this service is good for listening on the D.D.D.
- Anidevilish - music subscription by Anidaemon
- As mentioned in the chat My Favorite Subscription, it features exclusively anime music.
- Bon Appédevil - recipe website/app
- Demon Brain Scan
- An app that the brothers use in the Devilgram Unspoken Affection.
- Devil Earth
- A map app that Leviathan uses in the chat Presenting Our Special Menu.
- Devil's Lottery
- In the chat The Truth Behind the Jackpot, Satan sends a link to the website.
- According to the chat Devilpedia, MC had a page uploaded by an unknown demon that has since been removed.
- Hell's Music - music subscription service
- According to the chat My Favorite Subscription, it has lots of different songs and it is implied that it also has a website.
- Hellhealth - health app for exercise
- In the chat Everyday Training Regimen, Beelzebub mentions that it can monitor three-hour jogs with no issue but cannot monitor more than 200 sit-ups.
- Hellish Health - health app that is focused on nutrition
- In the chat That Can't Be Right, Beelzebub mentions that it cannot properly track his food intake.
- Hell Pay - a digital wallet that offers 5,000 Hell Points upfront, but only if the user enters their bank account info.
- In the chat My Savior Has Arrived 2, Mammon complains that the app is a scam, but it's possible he's upset that due to all of his bank accounts being frozen, he can't use them with the app.
- :D Jobs
- Lonely Devil
- To Do
- According to a Cosmo&Devil headline for Leviathan's birthday nightmare, Leviathan sings sea shanties on this app.
- Your Tasks